Congratulations to the recipients of the 2020 LPN Annual Community Service Awards:
Due to the strain placed on community organizations during the COVID-19 pandemic, the LPN is pleased to make a $500.00 donation to the nonprofit organization of the winner's choice in their honor. We'll be making donations to support House of Ruth Maryland, Maryland Latinos Unidos, Latino Racial Justice Circle, 4MyCity, and the Southeast CDC.
- Emily Claure, House of Ruth Maryland
- Veronica Cool, Cool and Associates, LLC
- Scott Davis, Office of Council President Brandon Scott
- Christopher Dipnarine, 4MyCiTy
- Lucia Islas, Comite Latino de Baltimore
The LPN would like to also congratulate the other fantastic people who were nominated for one of our Annual Community Service Awards. Unfortunately, we only had 5 awards to present, but we celebrate all the amazing work being done in the community by the following nominees:
- Dr. Anne Lin, Notre Dame of Maryland University School of Pharmacy
- Lia Salinas, Archdiocese of Baltimore
- Raul Rivera, Baltimore Police Department
- Steve Williams, Baltimore Police Department
- Aida Penate, House Of Ruth Maryland, Inc.
- Pedro Palomino, Somos Baltimore Latino
- Carolina Paul, Public Justice Center
- Ricardo Ortiz, CASA
- Miriam Badillo, Charles Carroll Barrister Elementary PTO volunteer
- Lesli Ordonez, Asylee Women Enterprise (A.W.E.)
- Pastor Mark Parker, Breath Of God Lutheran Church
- Enrique Rhibaderia, HOLA Baltimore
- Dr. Kathleen Page, Johns Hopkins Medicine
- The Healing Hands Foundation
- Southeast CDC
Muchas gracias to all the nominees and winners of this year's LPN Annual Community Service Awards!